Your mission Summary: the person will be responsible for executing projects in the health sector as directed by the Project Lead and working as a team. You will have to know the client to give a personalized treatment to be able to detect new business needs.
- Support in the definition of the strategic lines of the innovation and digital health portfolio
- Direct dialogue with clients (big pharma’s companies) to define the project action plan in line with defined business needs
- Open Innovation: co-creation with healthcare professionals, pharmaceutical companies, digital health start-ups and other stakeholders to propose creative solutions to the main challenges of the industry
- Analyze results to support our clients in making decisions and defining the innovation roadmap
- Analyze different go-to-market strategies for the deployment of digital health and other innovative solutions
- Support in the taking of requirements and preparation of commercial proposals
Your profile Main Knowledge
- Studies related to Engineering, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Business
- Advanced level of English (C1) and Spanish
- 2 years of experience in strategy consulting
- 1 years of experience in health sector, pharmaceutical industry and/or clinical practice
- Advanced level in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in projects related to commercial excellence, forecasting, product launch, market access, due diligence, strategy portfolio
- Analytical skills.
- Good level of synthesis.
- Accustomed to the high level of interlocution.
- Subject and client-oriented.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Communication habilities.
- Quality of materials
- Atention to details
- Accomplish deadlines
- Grammar and orthography
Why us? Our values! SHINE DARE MASTER UNITE CARE IMPACT
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours starting from 8:00 to 10:00
- Shorter working days on Fridays and during Summer
- Working from home, but the office is open if you need it.
- Offices close to Verdaguer station and several buses
- 23 days of annual leave plus relevant local/national festivities
- Opportunities for training and development
- Relaxed dress code
- Flexible benefits as restaurant and transport card, childcare vouchers and training support
Contact information Talent Business Partner (HRBP)