Genewin is an initiative promoted by Endeavor, Fundación Transforma España, Lanzadera, Telefónica Open Future, South Summit, Barcelona TechCity and Opinno whose objective is: to propose innovative ideas from Civil Society to the country to promote recovery at such a complex time.
The specific objectives of the initiative are:
- To bring together +100 institutions from different sectors in a collaborative process.
- To work on 6 major macro-themes of national impact
- To generate +30 ideas for Spain's revival
- To positively impact the stakeholders that can make them happen, paying special attention to the Spanish Government and the European Commission.
The discussions will revolve around the following 6 main themes, in line with the strategic priorities outlined in the EU's Next Generation pillars:
- Digital Health (first phase)
- Energy Transition and Reindustrialisation of the country (first phase)
- Sustainable mobility and infrastructures (first phase)
- Agriculture and primary sector (second phase)
- Tourism (second phase)
- Digitalisation of the country (second phase)
The Energy Transition and Reindustrialisation of the Country Roundtable
To propose initiatives from Civil Society that favour the construction of a more robust industrial fabric with a greater impact on the economy, placing special emphasis on creating a strategic plan focused on energy transition as a pillar on which to leverage re-industrialisation.
- Overall objective
To propose specific initiatives that enable civil society to influence the ways in which the Administration and decision makers take action, particularly those of the Ministry of Industry, Trade and Tourism, the Ministry for Ecological Transition and Demographic Challenge and their regional and local counterparts.
Download the report