January 3, 2023
Understanding the market is the starting point for innovation. Our open innovation group provides our clients with market intelligence, helps create innovation ecosystems and collaborates with the startup ecosystem.
Thanks to our experience in innovation projects, we have a broad overview of different trends and sectors and we develop specific tools to analyze markets quantitatively and qualitatively
- Trend Observatory. In-depth analysis of trends or sectors over a period of time
- Thematic reports. Study of a specific topic and creation of a reference report
- Specific content plan. Definition of the editorial strategy and development of a content plan
- Positioning and SEO optimization. High-quality content adapted to the rules and digital language to bring value to the user
- MIT Technology Review in Spanish. Cutting-edge information, interviews, in-depth articles and access to a network of experts on technological innovation
We analyze and adapt to the client's innovation maturity. We cover the entire process: from challenge identification to pilot management
- Anticipation. Trend observatories to monitor the progress of disruptive technologies, opportunity mapping to focus on the right initiatives, and benchmarking to unravel the most successful models
- Recruitment. Scouting to detect the best proposals in the ecosystem, evaluation of projects through a network of experts and competitions to solve challenges and attract talent
- Dissemination. Technology events to boost innovation initiatives, open innovation platforms to deepen new technologies and partnerships to deploy the innovation ecosystem
We create innovation strategies that enable companies to incorporate innovative technologies in order to make a positive impact on their business, customers and society at large. To do this, we define a detailed process which will lead us to our partners’ objectives and may take many different forms:
- Corporate venture client: Supporting companies in finding and choosing startups that offer products and services that respond to their business challenges.
- Corporate venture building: Creating a startup with the client company’s funds, capabilities, and networks so that the new venture can respond quickly to head office’s strategic challenges.
- Corporate accelerator: Using the knowledge, facilities, and resources of established companies to promote the development of startups.
October 19, 2022
Chivas Barometer of Successful Entrepreneurship in Spain
September 27, 2022
Digital Marketing in Latin America 2022
January 14, 2022
Sustainability Keys for Senior Management
The pandemic derived from the COVID-19 has influenced this process and in the rhythm of the transformation. Have you been a catalyst for sustainability?
March 15, 2023
Bayer's Collaboratory: Big companies making your life easier
Bayer Mexico has launched its Collaboratory project, a series of hybrid meetings with leaders of influential companies (AWS, Rappi, Walmart...) to forge alliances and seek new business opportunities, with the support of Opinno Mexico.
March 3, 2023
A digital platform to empower patients with erectile dysfunction.
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is one of the most common disorders, affecting 4 out of 10 men in their lifetime. Given that, according to some studies, only 5% of cases are diagnosed, it seems clear that there is still a long way to go in terms of visibility and treatment of this disorder.
February 13, 2023
Living Lab by Ferrer : An innovation hub to generate a positive impact on the ecosystem
Ferrer contacted Opinno last year to conceptualize and design an Innovation Hub that would break the boundaries of the company to seek opportunities for improvement and a positive impact on people and society.
February 7, 2023
An innovative methodology to promote entrepreneurship among students.
In general, we tend to think of students between the ages of 14 and 16 as still too young to consider entering the professional world. However, this is the perfect age to develop their creativity and give their impulses free rein to invent new things.
March 24, 2023
Opinno and Brandship Consultancy join forces to build leading brands in Saudi Arabia.
Opinno is thrilled to announce the signing of an MOU with Brandship Consultancy, a leading brand consultancy firm in Saudi Arabia and the GCC region. This collaboration will allow us to expand the scope of our services and offer innovative solutions to meet the emerging demands of our clients.
February 17, 2023
Opinno lands in the Middle East by opening a new office in Riyadh
The region is becoming a global leader in innovation thanks to the efforts of the public sector and ambitious long-term plans.
December 16, 2022
Opinno and Wwworkers. Open innovation to make the ten commandments of circular business a reality.
100 sustainable companies in Italy drafted 10 points for the first manifesto on circular future at the end of a collaborative process inspired by open innovation.
October 10, 2022
Amazon Web Services and Opinno Mexico succeed in LATAM with their innovation workshops for customers.
Opinno Mexico is considered an AWS Innovation partner in Latin America to jointly develop initiatives for its customers. The workshops have already had more than 400 participants in the workshops held in Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama, Peru, Argentina, Chile, and Brazil, achieving unanimity in the degree of satisfaction with an average rating between 4.9 and 5 points. Elisa Escalante, Digital Innovation | Sr. BDM at AWS Latin America has been recognized as a High Potential and AWS worldwide due to the success of the initiative.
February 1, 2023
Innovation and resilience, key to a polycrisis 2023
Cautious optimism and a global backdrop of uncertainty caused by the war in Russia and Ukraine: this is the outlook for a year of great economic challenges in which innovation will prove to be a powerful ally.
January 24, 2023
NFT, the gateway for companies to experience the new, 'phygital' world
High-end clothing for the metaverse, loyalty programs based on the exchange of virtual assets, exclusive collections... Companies around the world are joining the NFT (non-fungible tokens) to create added value and get closer to their customers in a unique way.
January 3, 2023
Social innovation, how companies can make a positive impact on society
More and more organizations are betting on solutions that, in addition to bringing economic benefits, help to improve today's society. In this way, social innovation is positioned as a tool that contributes to both business performance and the quality of life of citizens.
May 4, 2022
From the Ground to the Cloud: Unicorns Also Live on the Cloud
Among the herd of unicorn startups, the species known as the 'cloud' is making great strides to enable all kinds of companies to increase their profits and value proposition. What are they? How do they live alongside other "purebreds", such as Amazon or IBM?