Opinno, being its activity the strategy of innovation and digital transformation; cultural transformation and new forms of work; the design of products, services and customer experience; the management of innovation communities; the contents of innovation and technology; the design and development of digital solutions;and the prototype of digital solutions, has a document of quality and documented environmental management that is specified at the following points:
- Compliance with the legal and technical requirements, as well as any other that you subscribe to the environmental aspects that generates for its work activity.
- Commitment of pursuing it prevention of pollution, protection of the environment, as well as any specific relevant to the context of the Organization.
- Orienting activities and decisions of the company to meet customer needs and expectations.
- Ensure the quality and the correct environmental management of all activities in order to guarantee them services provided to customers.
- to promote it Autonomy and staff initiative to contribute more effectively to achieving the objectives of Opinnos.
- Maintain a spirit of continuous improvement of effectiveness in all activities related to the system and customers.
- The address and staff of Opinno share and understand this management system as a form of work for each and every one of its activities.
- This policy of quality and environmental management has been communicated to all the company's staff, as well as to all staff and organization that works on behalf of the Opinion and is understood, applied and maintained per day at all levels of the organizationAnd, regularly, a monitoring of its effectiveness and compliance is carried out.
- this Integrated Management Policy is available to any person or organization that is interested in meeting it.
The address establishes and reviews its environmental and quality goals and goals for each of the areas, having as a framework of reference the defined policy, setting responsibilities in its attainment, establishing the action criteria and assigning the necessary resources,In order to achieve the generic objectives and goals of the integrated management policy.
FDO.: The address.
Approved by management in Madrid, September 1, 2019.