Genewin is an initiative promoted by Endeavor, Fundación Transforma España, Lanzadera, Telefónica Open Future, South Summit, Barcelona TechCity and Opinno with the objective of: Proposing innovative ideas to the country from Civil Society in order to favor its recovery at such a complex time.
The initiative's specific objectives are:
- To bring 100+ institutions from different sectors together in a collaborative process
- To develop 6 major macro-themes of national impact.
- To generate 30+ ideas for Spain's revival
- To positively influence the stakeholders who could implement them, paying special attention to the Spanish Government and the European Commission
Discussions will revolve around the following 6 main themes, according to the strategic priorities framed in the Next Generation EU pillars:
- Digital Health (first phase)
- Energy Transition and Reindustrialization of the country (first phase)
- Sustainable mobility and infrastructures (first phase)
- Agriculture and primary sector (second phase)
- Tourism (second phase)
- Digitalization of the country (second phase)
The Mobility, Infrastructures and Smart Cities Round Table
To propose initiatives on behalf of Civil Society that favor mobility, infrastructures and the development of Smart Cities, placing special emphasis on digitalization as a driver of change to improve the service and sustainability of the entire system.
- General objective
To propose specific civil society initiatives that could influence the Administration and decision makers, in particular the Ministry of Transport, Mobility and Urban Agenda and the regional councilors from various autonomous communities, in order to influence their actions.