How often can you say that your daily work is making a major impact on the world?
Welcome to Opinno, a place where future leaders are not just made, but crafted for meaningful impact. Opinno is more than just a stepping stone in your career—it’s an accelerated pathway designed to cultivate your potential and propel you into leadership roles that matter.
Our Opinners are talented and multi-faceted individuals that collaborate to strategize and create industry-defining change by leveraging innovation and excellence.
Join us to embark on a transformative journey that shapes not just your career, but the future!
To support our growth, we are currently hiring a Junior Event Assistant to join our Communication and Virtual Meeting Management team. This team specializes in managing high-level online meetings involving international organizations, institutional representatives, and worldwide stakeholders.
What you’ll do in a nutshell
- Coordination and organization of online events
- Communication management with participants
- Technical support
- Marketing and communication activities
- Reporting activities and secretariat
Since the team is international and multilangual, the working language is English.
What you’ll bring
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (Business English – level C1 or higher) and fluent knowledge of Italian.
- Previous experience in online event management.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, MS Office, and Microsoft Teams suite tools.
- Empathy and customer orientation.
- Precision, organization, and attention to detail.
- Determination and a team-oriented mindset.
- Flexibility and ability to work in an international, dynamic, and ever-evolving environment.
- Strong problem-solving aptitude and a high level of proactivity and autonomy.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of one or more of the following languages: French, Arabic, Russian, Ukrainian, Portuguese.
- Proficiency in Zoom and other virtual meeting platforms (Webex, Teams Live Event, or similar).
The Opinno Experience
- Great work environment: informal, collaborative and agile
- Smart working policy
- Opportunities for training and development
We welcome applicants from all paths of life and are devoted to making our hiring process as inclusive and accessible as possible.
At Opinno, we understand that true innovation is deeply intertwined with diversity and inclusivity. Rooted in our core values is a firm commitment to building inclusive and welcoming communities, where individual differences are not only recognized but celebrated. Our global reach allows us to connect with people from every walk of life, ensuring that every unique perspective contributes to our collective drive for innovation.
In embracing diversity, we advance together, cultivating innovation and fostering an environment where everyone can thrive.