How often can you say that your daily work is making a major impact on the world?
Welcome to Opinno, a place where future leaders are not just made, but crafted for meaningful impact. Opinno is more than just a stepping stone in your career—it’s an accelerated pathway designed to cultivate your potential and propel you into leadership roles that matter.
Our Opinners are talented and multi-faceted individuals that collaborate to strategize and create industry-defining change by leveraging innovation and excellence.
Join us to embark on a transformative journey that shapes not just your career, but the future!
We are looking for a Strategy Consultant with a passion for innovation and the entrepreneurial ecosystem to join us as an Consultant, based in Madrid with a flexible and hybrid working model.
What you’ll do in a nutshell:
- Analysis of proposals, preparation of relevant documents
- Providing support to established companies: Identification of target companies
- Experience in the creation and development of technological ecosystems
- Connections with the national and international technology community
- Networking skills, knowledge of marketing and public relations
- Outgoing, commercial and diplomatic profile
- Skills in prospecting and attracting technology companies
- Experience in project and business development in technology and innovation
- Knowledge of government incentives and programmes related to technology
- Skills in lead follow-up, negotiation and closing deals
- Experience in innovation challenges and open innovation
- Spanish and English
What you’ll bring
- University degree, related to the administrative field
- At least 2 year of experience providing administrative support
- Knowledge to make good presentations of reports or projects
- Analytical skills and a good level of synthesis
- Social skills, spirit of initiative and problem solving
- Agile and versatile person
- Decision-making with social and environmental awareness
- Subject and customer oriented, with a high level of attention to detail
- Business development experience
- An intermediate level in English is an asset
The Opinno Experience
- Great work environment: informal, collaborative and agile
- 23 days of annual leave plus relevant local/national festivities
- Flexible working schedule
- Hybrid remote model. Come to the office when you need it
- Opportunities for training and development
- Social activities such as our Summer Offsite, Year End Celebration, etc.
- Competitive salary package
- Relaxed dress code
- Flexible benefits such as restaurant and transport card, childcare vouchers and training support
We welcome applicants from all paths of life and are devoted to making our hiring process as inclusive and accessible as possible. If you need any accommodations during the application or interview process, please do not hesitate to let us know.
At Opinno, we understand that true innovation is deeply intertwined with diversity and inclusivity. Rooted in our core values is a firm commitment to building inclusive and welcoming communities, where individual differences are not only recognized but celebrated. Our global reach allows us to connect with people from every walk of life, ensuring that every unique perspective contributes to our collective drive for innovation.
In embracing diversity, we advance together, cultivating innovation and fostering an environment where everyone can thrive..