Omidyar Network Governance and Citizen Engagement Forum
Omidyar Network Governance and Citizen Engagement Forum is a two-day event that will bring together leaders from organizations spanning the fields of open data, fiscal governance, civic tech and independent media.
This event will provide an opportunity for the leaders of ON Investee organizations from its Governance and Citizen Engagement portfolio to discuss ideas to grow their organizations and maximize their impact. The two days will be divided between networking, full group sessions and targeted workshops with other leaders in your field. Highlights will include:
- Discussions on identifying opportunities and navigating challenges around organization growth
- Workshops on topics such as leveraging open data, privacy, following the money and fact checking
- Attracting top talent in the for-profit and non-profit space
- Fast cycle problem solving tools for leaders
- Donors' perspectives on the transparency and accountability field
- An overview of the Omidyar Network Governance and Citizen Engagement strategy
- Connecting with other organizations in the transparency and accountability field
This is an invitation-only event and space is limited. Please register by September 1st. We will send out a detailed agenda closer to the time of the event.
Omidyar Network is offering accommodation for all the participants at Hotel ME (Plaza Santa Ana, 14) for the two nights of the 2nd and 3rd of October. Please confirm your stay when you register and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question regarding accommodation and logistics. We look forward to seeing you in October.