Don't miss this exclusive Masterclass, where Jim Collins will invite leaders to reflect on the principles for achieving business success and leaving stronger. Throughout the two half-day breakout sessions you will have the opportunity to participate in the learning program, with time for a Q&A session with business visionary Collins.
What will you learn?
- How to create long-term sustainable performance as part of an organization's DNA.
- Discovering the leadership principles needed to succeed in situations of uncertainty and disruption
- Choosing a good catalyst to improve strategic thinking and planning with work teams
- Recognizing and preventing the five stages of business decline
Who is the target audience?
- Executives, decision-makers and high-performance teams
- Disruptive business leaders, directors and managers
- Entrepreneurs and business people in pursuit of excellence
- Students of business management and followers of the work of Jim Collins
“Greatness is not a function of circumstance. Greatness turns out to be largely a matter of conscious choice and discipline.”- Jim Collins