We've gone from being football coaches to doctors. Now we are all experts in enepidemiology and coronavirus (COVID-19). We are hyperinformed, even infoxicated because, unfortunately, not all the information we receive is real and what is real is not hopeful. We are facing one of the greatest humanitarian crises since the Second World War. And the main priority at the moment is to take care of ourselves, but without leaving home.
We must analyse what we are experiencing so that we do not miss out on the lessons of this crisis. The gravity of the situation shows that, when all this is over, the world will not be the same as it was before we were confined. And, although we do not know what that world will be like, we have tools to try and predict it. It is easy to see that people will rediscover the importance of health and freedom, of being able to kiss and hug, of spending time with their families, of playing with children and adults again, and of being well informed.
- Ana Clavero, Managing Director – Bodegas Emilio Moro
- Hugo Nisenbom, President – MSD Brasil
- Ignacio Mariscal, CEO & Managing Director – Reale España
- Mario Lara, Director Esade Madrid & Esade Center for Corporate Governance
- Pau Ricós Muñoz, Managing Director – UCB Iberia
- Antonio Núñez, Senior Partner en Parangon Partners y co-autor de “El líder ante la innovación”
Tommaso Canonici, Founding Partner & Managing Director – Opinno
The event will take place through the link to the Zoom platform that you will receive in your email once you register.