We present a new edition of “Leading Tomorrow” in the #OpinnoTalks sessions.
Being closer and closer to the new normality, we must analyze what we have experienced in order not to waste all the lessons we have lived these months due to the covid-19 pandemic. The seriousness of the situation shows that, when all this ends definitively, the world will not be the same as it was before we were confined. And, although we don't know what that world will be like, we have tools to try and predict it. It is easy to see that people will rediscover the importance of health and freedom, of being able to give and hug, of spending time with family, of playing with children and adults again, and of being well informed.
- Marcelino Oreja, Chief Executive Officer at Enagás
- José Manuel Inchausti,Executive Director and Vice President at MAPFRE Iberia
- Guayente Sanmartin, General Manager y Global Head HP Large Format Printing
- Miguel Fernández, Director General Merck España
- Antonio Núñez, Senior Partner at Parangon Partners and co-author of “El líder ante la innovación”
- Tommaso Canonici, Founding Partner & Managing Director Opinno Europe
- Beatriz Ferreira, Director at Opinno LatAm
Once you register you will receive all the instructions to access the digital event in your email inbox. Thank you!