We present you the third edition of the digital event “Leading Tomorrow” of the #OpinnoTalks session.
Being closer and closer to the new normality, we must analyze what we have lived through so as not to miss out on all the lessons we have learned these months due to the covid-19 pandemic. The seriousness of the situation shows that, when all this ends for good, the world will not be the same as it was before we were confined. And, although we don't know what that world will be like, we have tools to try and predict it. It is easy to see that people will rediscover the importance of health and freedom, of being able to give and hug, of spending time with their families, of playing with children and adults again, and of being well informed.
- Juan Abarca, President at HM hospitales
- Miguel Pereda, CEO at Grupo Lar, Consejero Lar España
- Rafael Gómez Nava, Dean at IPADE Business School
- Angelica Ruiz, President at BP México
- Antonio Bullido, Managing Director at Bricomart Spain
- Antonio Núñez, Senior Partner at Parangon Partners y co-autor of “El líder ante la innovación”
- Pedro Moneo, Ceo & Founder de Opinno
- Tommaso Canonici, Founding Partner & Managing Director Opinno Europe
Once you register you will receive all the instructions to access the digital event in your email inbox. Thank you!