We would like to highlight the creation of the #OpinnoTalks, a series of monthly meetings where the protagonists have been executives from important national and international companies. With them we have discussed the challenges of this new stage and we wanted to compile all the learningsin a summary video. We hope you like it.
In a particularly difficult context, empathy has become a key leadership skill. We cannot forget the role that technology has played in recent months in keeping us connected as individuals and as a collective within organizations.
With the cessation of the state of alarm and several new unknowns on the table, we can now make official the date for a new session of “Leading Tomorrow”. This time, we will have the collaboration of Eje&Con in the organization of the meeting, a pleasure for us.
SAVE THE DATE
May 27, 2021 at 17:30h (Spain) – 10:30h (Mexico)
- Antonio Núñez, Senior Partner en Parangon Partners & co-autor de “El líder ante la innovación”
- Gabriela Orille, co-CEO – MyInvestor
- Helena Torras, Founder & Managing Partner – Seastainable Capital & Managing Partner – Paocapital
- Henry Olmos, Executive V.P. Colombia – Procaps S.A
- Jesús Chapado, Head of Innovation – Naturgy & Lecturer ICAI
- Tommaso Canonici,Founding Partner & Managing Director- Opinno
Stay tuned to our social platforms. We will announce the rest of the speakers in the coming weeks.
Hurry up! This time, places are limited. You can book your place here.
We are waiting for you