Have you ever wanted to excel in the digital landscape? Today, we live immersed in an environment of uncertainty and are increasingly dependent on the exacting demands of the environment. Therefore, it is vital that we keep our digital skills up to date, so as not to be left behind, and to be able to generate impact in the digital world.
In this context, the Sociedad Madrileña de Farmacia Hospitalaria (SMFH) with the collaboration of the company Almirall S.A. and the consulting firm Opinno invite you to a series of six webinars, whose objective is to provide knowledge and digital tools to the Hospital Pharmacy Services.
In this fifth webinar we will talk about the digital world from the perspective of the hospital pharmacist more than ever. This time we will have an exceptional round table in which we will talk about telepharmacy and telecare, how to have an efficient communication between services and with the patient and the empowerment that digitalization means within the sector.
- Vicente Escudero, Pharmacy service – H.G.U. Gregorio Marañón
- Carmen Sobrino, Pharmacy service – H.U. La Paz
- Rocío Vázquez, Pharmacy service – H.U. Getafe
- Cristina González, Pharmacy service – H.U. Clínico San Carlos
- José Manuel Martínez Sesmero, Servicio de Farmacia – H.U. Clínico San Carlos
The event will be held online through the link to the Zoom platform that you will receive in your email once you register. Thank you!