We are currently going through one of the greatest humanitarian crises we have faced in decades, and it has brought out the best in each of us. In this new ESIC-Opinno meeting we will analyze, together with several experts from the health sector, how innovation and new technologies are key to defining the challenges of today, but also of tomorrow.
Join us next November 5th in the digital event: The keys to innovation in digital health.
- Alberto Gómez Pérez, Global Sales Head & Business Development Life Sciences – MedIab Media Group & tutor – PSHDM
- Francisco Esteban del Castillo, BUD CEP & Multichannel Strategy Director – GSK Pharma Spain
- Julio Gala, Ex-director de marketing – Pfizer y profesor de Marketing y Transformación Digital – ESIC
- Óscar Pérez de Aguado, Marketing Access Project Manager – Roche
- Marta Fernández Velez,Chief Sales & Marketing Officer – Compettia & Expert Council member – Opinno
- Xavier Contijoch, Director – Opinno Barcelona & Healthcare
- Enrique Benayas, Director General del Instituto de Innovación – ESIC y Director – Corporate Education
The event will take place through the link to the Zoom platform that you will receive in your email once you register