A theoretical-practical session, in which you will have the opportunity to listen and share with other foundations how you have given/provide solutions to the current challenges you face.
The event will have a part of mini-presentations in which success stories will be shared and a more practical part in which we will work in teams on the 3 prioritized challenges of the following 5:
- Strategic challenges: how could we prepare for the future and structure our organizations to provide agile responses in this new digital paradigm?
- Economic challenges: how could we rely on new financing models and tools to be more solvent and sustainable?
- Internal challenges: how could we improve talent management and optimize our resources to be more efficient?
- Collaborative challenges: how could we improve the relationship between ecosystem players and our partner management to generate a greater impact together?
- Communication challenges: how could we improve internal and external communication channels to give greater visibility to our impact and differentiation?
- Mohamed El Amrani, Coordinator of social innovation and communication projects- Suara Cooperativa & President – Azahara ONG
- Carmen López, Digital Project Manager and Innovation Advocate – Fundación Telefónica
- Sabina Lobato, Directora de Formación, Empleo, Operaciones y Transformación – Fundación Once
María Cruz-Conde, Co-founder – Open Value Foundation
- María Polo,Co-director – Fundación Celera
Stay tuned to our social platforms, we will announce the rest of the speakers in the coming weeks.
Ready to co-create foundations 2.0? You can book your place here.
We are waiting for you.