Companies must respond and accelerate their contingency plans thinking that the actions and decisions taken today can definitely change the course of the business.
In the face of a global emergency, which generates such volatility and uncertainty, companies must be proactive in assessing their capabilities to cope with disruption from an operational and financial standpoint.
Thematic axes of the event:
- Financing categories and their objectives
- Debt refinancing and restructuring
- Public aid and subsidies
- Key aspects of the European “Next generation” plan
- Asset securitization, risk management, sale of bad debts
- Bond and debenture issues. Capital markets, BME Growth
- Venture capital and investment funds
As official partners of the event, we present B2B Credit Forum 2021. A digital meeting aimed primarily at:
Directors, partners, CEOs, general managers, financial managers, audit managers, treasury managers, tax managers, controller, risk managers, collection managers.
Contact our marketing team (email@example.com) and get your exclusive discount to gain access.
We are waiting for you