Product Designer - UI
- Responsible for understanding and analyzing the needs of users, customers and other stakeholders to design new digital products or improve existing products.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of the project deliverables in cooperation with a multidisciplinary project team.
- Execute the design of digital experiences, from the initial research and conceptualization to high-fidelity prototyping.
- Produce pixel-perfect UI.
- Build and improve design workflows.
- Prepare presentations of project results.
- Report the results and incidents to the Project Leader.
- 4-6 years of experience working in UX/UI design.
- Some level of versatility in handling UX and UI, able to defend and explain both fields.
- Experience in animations and micro-interactions would be an asset.
- Strong knowledge of usability, information architecture and interaction design.
- Experience in user flows, wireframing and prototyping.
- Experience in multi-device web design and responsive design.
- Strong exposure to design tools such as Sketch and Figma.
- Familiarity with prototyping tools such as Figma, Principle or others.....
- Knowledge of research and exploration tools: interviews, user tests, focus groups, etc.
- Knowledge of how design systems work.
- Experience working within Design Thinking / Agile- Scrum methodologies.
- Ability to present design solutions and results to team members, stakeholders...
- Fluency in English is an asset
- Great work environment: informal, collaborative and agile.
- 23 days of annual leave plus relevant local/national festivities.
- Flexible working hours starting from 8:30 to 10:00.
- Shorter working days on Fridays and during Summer.
- Hybrid telework modality.
- Opportunities for training and development.
- Social activities such as our Summer Offsite, Christmas party, etc.
- Competitive salary package.
- Relaxed dress code.
- Flexible benefits such as restaurant and transport card, childcare vouchers and training support.