Business Developer - digital health
Opinno Healthcare is a center of excellence in the digital health and pharmaceutical industry within Opinno, with a perfect mix between design and strategy consulting applied to the sector. We have been executing open innovation and digital health service design projects in the pharmaceutical industry for more than 5 years. Furthermore, we are currently leading a consortium of 7 pharmaceutical companies to push for the regulation and reimbursement of digital therapies in Southern Europe.
We are looking for one (1) Business Developer in digital health business to join our team in Barcelona.
YOUR MISSION: we are looking for a talented business developer to consolidate our business in Spain and help us to grow across different countries where we already have presence in Europe. This role will work closely with the Opinno Healthcare director.
- Support on the definition of the business development strategy together with the office director
- Analyze different go-to-market strategies (including competitor analysis) to ease the introduction of our service portfolio in target markets
- Research, qualify and approach potential leads in the pharmaceutical industry in different countries across Europe (although our primary market is Spain)
- Manage our expert council network to detect potential collaboration opportunities between them and our clients
- Direct dialogue with clients (big pharma's companies) to understand their needs and generate insights that allow the company to generate collaboration proposals
- Conceptualization and preparation of collaboration/commercial proposals in coordination with the technical team
- Presentation and defense of collaboration proposals to C-level executives of the pharmaceutical industry together with Opinno Healthcare management board
- Negotiation of collaboration agreements together with our legal team
YOUR PROFILE: with customer orientation, sales habilities, analytical skills, high level of interlocution, high level of attention to detail, networking and communication habilities.
- Studies related to Business, Administration, Biotechnology.
- Advanced level of English (C1) and Spanish
- 2 years of experience in strategy or innovation consulting
- Previous experience selling consulting services on complex B2B environments
- Interest in health sector, pharmaceutical industry and/or clinical practice (open innovation, digital health and customer centric / agile frameworks is highly recommended)
- Advanced level in Excel and PowerPoint
Why us? Our values! SHINE DARE MASTER UNITE CARE
- Flexible working hours starting from 8:00 to 10:00.
- Shorter working days on Fridays and during Summer.
- Deslocated remote work.
- 23 days of annual leave.
- Relaxed dress code.
- Flexible benefits as restaurant and transport card, childcare vouchers and training support.
Contact information Laura Olleta Reig (HRBP Talent): firstname.lastname@example.org