Healthcare Project Leader senior
Summary: the person will be responsible for leading projects, teams and clients, increasing the influence and impact of the company, influencing and inspiring teams and generating new services/products opportunities with the clients. You will have to know the client to give a personalized treatment to be able to detect new business needs.
- Support in the definition of the strategic lines of the innovation and digital health portfolio.
- Coordinate a team of consultants.
- Direct dialogue with clients (big pharma's companies) to define the project action plan in line with defined business needs.
- Open Innovation: co-creation with healthcare professionals, pharmaceutical companies, digital health start-ups and other stakeholders to propose creative solutions to the main challenges of the industry.
- Analyze results to support our clients in making decisions and defining the innovation roadmap.
- Analyze different go-to-market strategies for the deployment of digital health services and other innovative solutions.
- Support in the taking of requirements and preparation of commercial proposals
- Quality of materials - Atention to details
- Accomplish deadlines
- Grammar and orthography.
- Accomplish KPI’s.
- Studies related to Engineering, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Business.
- Advanced level of English (C1) and Spanish
- 3 years of experience in a consultancy
- 2 years of experience in health sector, pharmaceutical industry and/or clinical practice (digital health, culture transformation, innovation, etc.).
- Advanced level in Excel and PowerPoint
- Analytical skills.
- Good level of synthesis.
- Accustomed to the high level of interlocution.
- Subject and client-oriented.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Communication habilities.
- Sales habilities.
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours starting from 8:00 to 10:00
- Shorter working days on Fridays and during Summer
- Delocated remote work
- Offices close to Verdaguer station and several buses
- 23 days of annual leave plus relevant local/national festivities
- Opportunities for training and development
- Relaxed dress code
- Flexible benefits as restaurant and transport card, childcare vouchers and training support