Your mission We are looking for a Knowledge Management Intern to join our team in Madrid.
- Update the digital knowledge library
- Manage and keep up to date all information in the database
- Develop project credentials
- Analysing, fixing and improving the information flows of existing services
- Improve existing technical documentation for both projects and processes in the organisation
- Ability to understand, review and edit technical documentation.
- Advanced level of English, both oral and written, is a must.
- Office automation skills (Word, PowerPoint).
- High level of Excel
- Ability to abstract and organise information.
- Ability to learn new tools and different disciplines.
- Detail-orientation and thoroughness: always be attentive to elements that are not obvious.
- Great work environment: informal, collaborative and agile.
- Flexible working hours starting from 8:30 to 10:00
- Possibility of teleworking
- Opportunities for training and development
- Social activities such as our Summer Offsite, Christmas party, etc.
- Relaxed dress code