Multiple companies around the world who implement technological solutions to create an impact on their community and resolve challenges have gathered in Start4big.
Start4big is the first intersectoral open innovation platform in Europe, promoted by Aguas de Barcelona, CaixaBank, Naturgy, Seat and Telefónica.The goal of Start4big is to find start-ups that are willing to propose a technological change and adapt it in order to create an impact on customers.
Something that has to be handled
There are important challenges that are presented while these companies are doing the job and therefore need to find innovative ways to address them.
& NBSP; First, strengthen consumption in homes, cars and other foundations.To be successful, companies try to find ways that guarantee the safety of operations and the use of personal data.
Second, reducing the costs of goods and services, as well as online transactions.To be distinctive, large companies must find new ways to collect and use the data to offer their customers new goods and services, resulting in an improvement in customer experience based on their current and future needs.
Another challenge that may arise is that companies have to improve communication between devices and support customers throughout their trip.To be successful, companies would try to get a remote connection between different systems to show processes and services realistic.
At the same time, it is essential to pay more attention to the development of products that help achieve the goal of zero waste.In other words, production and recycled processes should be based on the principles of the circular economy. & NBSP;
Of the industry at startup & NBSP;
The process of selection of the first innovation cycle has been successfully completed, 32 international judges and 76 internal judges carried out the evaluation and elected the 40 best candidates who had entered the final stage.
On October 23, Start4big launched the new platform to compete, called "Kick-Off The Second Innovation Wave" and October 31 Participants started working on those projects.The main objective of the contest is to strengthen the national and international entrepreneurial structure and to invent the new model of collaboration.In fact, there are many possibilities to apply since each cycle lasts 6 months.On this occasion, 57% of the participants came from Spain and the remaining 43% from countries such as Germany, Chile, Finland, United Arab Emirates, Mexico and others. & NBSP;
There is no participation cost, as well as no limit in the number of participants, which gives a better chance of intervening in the competition.