Comunicar en la nueva normalidad
What happens when we can only rely on digital channels to communicate? Is it possible to make people feel that we are present in their daily lives when we are not physically present? We present a new methodology of communication based on the emotions brought about by the new post-covid19 normality.
- Carlos Víctor Costa, PhD, Director of the Master's Degree in Communication and Advertising Management at ESIC.
- Julio Alard Josemaría,PhD. Director of the University Master's Degree in Commercial Management and Marketing Management and Co-Founder of the research journal aDResearch ESIC.
- José Fernández-Álava, Managing Director at Association of Communication Directors, Dircom
- Enrique Marí, Consulting Director for Latin America and Spain at Thinking Heads
- Elena Rodriguez, Director of Open Innovation at Opinno
- 17.00 h. Welcome and presentation of the webinar.
- 17.05 h. Presentation of the executive summary
- 17.20 h. Round table
- 18.00 h. Conclusions and closure.
Time: 17:00h (Spain) - 10:00h (México)
Once you register you will receive all the instructions to access the digital event in your email inbox. Thank you!