We are living in the time of greatest uncertainty since the Second World War and possibly one of the times that requires greater adaptability of both business and society.
Our mentality and way of doing business may change completely and, as always, those who will survive in the medium to long term will be those organizations that are more adaptable and that innovate more at this time to take advantage of the opportunities that are being created and will be created in the future.
To do this, we must promote innovative projects within our organizations that will make us ready and even stronger when we return to normal. At this point we must be courageous leaders who are truly willing to act.
On this occasion, from Opinno together with BID LAB and Unión Industrial Paraguaya we will share with all of you the webinar "Open Innovation", where we will talk about the relationships between large corporations, startups, SMEs and other agents of the ecosystem.
- Núria Domínguez: Business Partnerships & Open Innovation Manager Seat
- Mijael Fedman: CEO Übank
- Mike Salomón: Head of Advanced Analytics & Open Innovation BBVA Paraguay
- Joan Cuscó: Global Head of Transformation & Director at Insur_Space MAPFRE
- Pedro Moneo: CEO & Founder Opinno Global
- Beatriz Ferreira: Managing Director Opinno LatAm
- Jorge Nava: Strategy & Operations Director Opinno LatAm
- Bienvenida: Pedro Moneo
- Presentación Open Innovation: Beatriz Ferreira
- Mesa redonda: Moderador: Jorge Nava
- Mesa redonda: Speakers: Núria Domínguez, Mijael Fedman, Mikel Salomón, Joan Cuscó
- Cierre: Beatriz Ferreira
- Paraguay: 11:00
- Mexico: 10:00
- Spain: 17:00
The event will take place online through the link to the Zoom platform that you will receive in your email once you register. Thank you!