CEO Innovation Day
How do you imagine the business world?
On October 6th you have an appointment with the world of business, technology and innovation from the hand of MIT Technology Review in Spanish.
- Andrew Winston, Consultant with global recognition in transformation and sustainable business. He is the author of "The Big Pivot" and "Green to Gold" considered a reference for environmentally sustainable business models. Through Winston Eco-Strategies he has advised companies such as Boeing, HP, J&J, Kimberly-Clark, PepsiCo, PwC and Unilever.
- Javier Iglesias, Innovation and Corporate Transformation Expert, Director of Opinno Mexico & Editor of MIT Technology Review in Spanish
- Fernando Mora, Commercial and Corporate Affairs Director of Opinno for Latin America & Editor of MIT Technology Review in Spanish
- Miguel Uccelli, CEO & Country Head, Scotiabank Peru
- Juan Fernando Correa, CEO of Falabella Group in Peru
- Orlando Marchesi, Country Senior Partner of PwC Peru
- Álvaro Merino Reyna, IBM General Manager
- José Garrido-Lecca, General Director of the PAD Management School
- Ivonne Quiñones, Innovator under 35 awarded by MIT Technology Review (Peru, 2015)
- José Luís de la Cruz, Innovator Under 35 awarded by MIT Technology Review (Peru, 2013)
- Amparo Nalvarte, Innovator under 35 awarded by MIT Technology Review (Peru, 2014)