Healthcare Project Leader senior
- Support in the definition of the strategic lines of the innovation and digital health portfolio.
- Coordinate a team of consultants.
- Direct dialogue with clients (big pharma's companies) to define the project action plan in line with defined business needs.
- Open Innovation: co-creation with healthcare professionals, pharmaceutical companies, digital health start-ups and other stakeholders to propose creative solutions to the main challenges of the industry.
- Analyze results to support our clients in making decisions and defining the innovation roadmap.
- Analyze different go-to-market strategies for the deployment of digital health services and other innovative solutions.
- Support in the taking of requirements and preparation of commercial proposals.
Quality of materials - Atention to details
Grammar and orthography.
Studies related to Engineering, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Business.
Advanced level of English (C1) and Spanish
5 years of experience in a consultancy
3 years of experience in health sector, pharmaceutical industry and/or clinical practice
2 years of experience in projects related to commercial excellence, forecasting, product launch, market access, due diligence, strategy portfolio.
Advanced level in Excel and PowerPoint
Good level of synthesis.
Accustomed to the high level of interlocution.
Subject and client-oriented.
High level of attention to detail.
What do we offer?
Flexible working hours starting from 8:00 to 10:00
Shorter working days on Fridays and during Summer
Working from home, but the office is open if you need it.
Offices close to Verdaguer station and several buses
23 days of annual leave plus relevant local/national festivities
Opportunities for training and development
Relaxed dress code
Flexible benefits as restaurant and transport card, childcare vouchers and training support