European Forum for Science, Technology and Innovation
European Forum for Science, Technology and Innovation. The main R&D&I meeting in Southern Europe to share scientific and technological knowledge, promote innovation and connect science and business.
In the 11th edition, Transfiere's program of thematic panels and conferences is divided into 6 different spaces where attendees have the opportunity to catch up on opportunities for internationalization, AI, digital transformation and industry 4.0, research and open innovation, public procurement of innovation and much more.
- Sciene Room: Knowledge transfer: success stories and lessons learned; and research and innovation in health, protagonists of this space.
- Innovation Room: Disruptive technologies, R&D&I in business and funds for reactivation, central themes of this space.
- Technology Room: New funding opportunities and their interlocutors, as well as new trends in digitalization, topics to be discussed in this area.
- Boosting Zone: All the tools and assistance offered by the Administration to support innovation and development of Spanish companies.
- Open Innovation Area: Specific space for startups, spinoffs and research groups. With entrepreneurship and open innovation as protagonists, it hosts presentations of success stories, rounds of investors and workshops.
- Demo Center - TRL7: Exhibition space where prototypes from research groups, startups and spinoffs or private companies in search of investment, financing and sale are presented.
Don't miss the opportunity to be in #Transfiere2022. Get in touch with our marketing team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and enjoy exclusive benefits for being part of our community.
We are waiting for you!