Best NGOs for Startups
Who organizes it?
The Finnova Foundation in collaboration with the social enterprise Lazzaro are the organizers of the Award. In turn, they have the support of partners such as the EF Business School, the European University and the company Opinno
Who is it aimed at?
Spanish NGOs working to promote entrepreneurship in innovative ways.
What is the objective of the #BESTNGOFORSTARTUPS?
To reward Spanish-based NGOs that support entrepreneurship and through innovation.
And the prizes?
- European acceleration ticket valued at €6,000 for one person from the NGO to go to Brussels with the advice of the Finnova Foundation to apply for European funds for their project.
- One year of Lazzaro technology including; the services of its platform and digital consulting.
- A 100% scholarship for an MBA at EF Business School.
A 100% scholarship for a University Expert course in Project Management and Agile methodology from the European University.
- Presentation of the BestNGOForStartups (Finnova & Lázzaro)
- Explanation of the Startup Europe Awards
- Pitch of the NGOs
- Presentations of the collaborating organizations (while the judges deliberate)
- Awards ceremony
We are waiting for you!