Co-creating solutions to today's foundation challenges
A theoretical-practical session, in which you will have the opportunity to listen and share with other foundations how you have given/provide solutions to the current challenges you face.
The event will have a part of mini-presentations in which success stories will be shared and a more practical part in which we will work in teams on the 3 prioritized challenges of the following 5:
- Strategic challenges: how could we prepare for the future and structure our organizations to provide agile responses in this new digital paradigm?
- Economic challenges: how could we rely on new financing models and tools to be more solvent and sustainable?
- Internal challenges: how could we improve talent management and optimize our resources to be more efficient?
- Collaborative challenges: how could we improve the relationship between ecosystem players and our partner management to generate a greater impact together?
- Communication challenges: how could we improve internal and external communication channels to give greater visibility to our impact and differentiation?
- Mohamed El Amrani, Coordinator of social innovation and communication projects- Suara Cooperativa & President - Azahara ONG
- Carmen López, Digital Project Manager and Innovation Advocate - Fundación Telefónica
- Sabina Lobato, Directora de Formación, Empleo, Operaciones y Transformación - Fundación Once
María Cruz-Conde, Co-founder - Open Value Foundation
- María Polo,Co-director - Fundación Celera
Stay tuned to our social platforms, we will announce the rest of the speakers in the coming weeks.
Ready to co-create foundations 2.0? You can book your place here.
We are waiting for you.
Professor IO is an expert in open innovation with experience on innovation in design, development, business, marketing, software, growth, strategic planning, economics, finance and multiple other areas.